Head of HR Philippines
Lasting 30 minutes each, these interactive roundtables are a fantastic opportunity for you to voice your opinions, share experiences and ask the questions that are most pertinent to you and your organisation. Not only will you walk away with customised solution to your questions, you will also make new contacts along the way.
1.BIG DATA IN HR: Reducing Workforce Costs with Talent Analytics
- Where can the application of analytics and technologies be of most value for HR leaders?
- What direction will talent analytics take over the next few years?
- Utilising employee data to drive HR decisions and how to strike a balance between data collection and employee privacy
- How can predictive analytics help identify HR problems within the organization?
2. HR CLOUD: What are the potential challenges, key benefits and investment consideration?
- User accessibility - Creating the appropriate user settings to ensure that only the essential people have access to sensitive employee and company data
- Cost advantages - Solutions can be realized up front with no expensive upgrades and maintenance, no installation costs, and no hidden fees
- Data security – Leveraging third-party security agent to prevent information leakage
3. ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION (RPA) – A Game Changer for Improving Service Delivery, Enhancing Productivity & Reducing Costs
- Developing a business case for RPA investment – How does this fit in with your SSC’s short and long-term goals
- Investigating where and how to apply RPA to maximise results
- Gaining IT and company-wide buy-in for automation activities
4. MOBILE HR SOFTWARE: Improving worker productivity, real-time decision-making and workforce satisfaction with Mobile HR
- Exploring how mobile technology can be used to augment your human resources function
- Synchronising the HR data from different parties to achieve real-time data update and decision-making
- Engaging your employees more by simplifying processes and embedding fun features in mobile smart devices
- Streamlining processes to save time and labour with mobile Apps
- Leveraging information technologies to achieve processes optimisation, operational excellence & extraordinary employee experience
- Identifying current and future organisational needs that are critical for success
- Deriving an effective mechanism to measure and monitor customer satisfaction