Main Conference Day One
8:30 am - 9:00 am Registration & Morning Networking
9:00 am - 9:20 am Chairperson's Opening Remarks
9:20 am - 10:00 am Opening Panel: Adding Value to your Organisation: Assessing Next-Generation HR Shared Services ModelsChristian Siem - Program Manager, Regional HR Services - APAC Sanofi
Raj Raghavan - Director & Head of Human Resources, Asia Pacific, Amazon
Priya SHAHANÉ - Chief People Officer, AXA Insurance Pte Ltd.
- Emerging trends in HR shared services models –including when insourcing or outsourcing (or both) makes sense
- Making the most of your relationship with HRBPs (spell out) to make sure that HR SSO service delivery aligns with corporate objectives
- RPA & Automation - Assessing the opportunities with RPA implementation, and will this be the end of outsourcing?
- How else can we build and strengthen HR capabilities?
Raj RaghavanDirector & Head of Human Resources, Asia Pacific
Priya SHAHANÉChief People Officer
AXA Insurance Pte Ltd.
Christian SiemProgram Manager, Regional HR Services - APAC
10:00 am - 10:40 am Transforming HR from an Administrative Role to a Business Advisory RoleJayesh Sampat - Country Head - Human Resources, Business Operations & Customer Experience, Liberty Videocon General Insurance
- Listing the capabilities enabling successful transformation
- Analysing your internal capabilities
- How many of your processes can be automated?
- Discussing strategies to source and recruit talent, and ways to build internal HR capabilities
Jayesh SampatCountry Head - Human Resources, Business Operations & Customer Experience
Liberty Videocon General Insurance
10:40 am - 11:10 am Morning Refreshment and Networking Break
11:10 am - 11:50 am Harnessing the Power of Predictive Analytics to Improve Talent RetentionSunil Kumar - Senior Director - Talent Management, Asia Pacific, AIG
- How the evolution of HR analytics has added value to business?
- Embarking on predictive analytics to forecast future talent retention
- Leveraging the results of HR analytics to take the initiative of new career path development for talent
Sunil KumarSenior Director - Talent Management, Asia Pacific
11:50 am - 12:30 pm Building a Talent Analytics Function at Lenovo to Drive Business StrategiesSubhankar Roy Chowdhury - Executive Director & Head of Global HR Strategy & Analytics, Lenovo
- How to develop HR analytics and use data science in HR?
- Getting stakeholder buy-in in order to build a data-driven culture
- Developing HR systems in the areas of HR management, talent management, talent acquisition, and payroll
- Measuring the ROI of HR investments and sharpening HR’s opportunity to drive business value
- Integrating HR analytics with other Analytics functions
Subhankar Roy ChowdhuryExecutive Director & Head of Global HR Strategy & Analytics
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm Lunch and Networking Break
1:30 pm - 2:10 pm Changing Role of HR & Key Constituents of Designing People Strategy in Changing TimesPratap Gopalakrishnan - Senior Director, Maersk Global services
We see the Business environment change at a rapid pace with interplay of global mega trends, ascend of digitized technologies and deployment of disruptive practices in the space of Advanced Robotics, 3D Printing, Cloud computing etc. In times like these, it is vital for HR leaders to constantly learn to unlearn and deploy an organizational strategy that not only addresses people anxieties but sets avenues to build capability, embrace diversity and find opportunities that foster organizational growth and profitability”says Pratap G, Global Human Resource Head, Maersk - GSC
Pratap will be sharing his perspective on “Changing role of HR & key constituents of designing people strategy in changing times” during the conference.
Pratap GopalakrishnanSenior Director
Maersk Global services
2:10 pm - 2:50 pm Aligning People & Technology: Assessing the Impact of Digitalisation on Your HR Workforce to Drive Value-Add in your OrganisationRaman Sidhu - Global Learning Manager- Global Commercial, Shell
- Implementing a streamlined human capital management system to create capacity for growth
- Shifting how work is done - Reinventing existing work processes to create additional value for your organisation
- Leveraging innovative HR technologies to maximize service offerings for leaders and employees
- Ensuring your HR SSO is scalable, flexible and poised for growth
Raman SidhuGlobal Learning Manager- Global Commercial
2:50 pm - 3:20 pm Afternoon Refreshment and Networking Break
3:20 pm - 4:20 pm HR Tech Interactive Discussion Groups (IDGs) - 2 Rotations @ 30 Minutes EachFrank Koo - Head of Southeast Asia Talent Solutions, LinkedIn
Nicola Hutton - Head of HR Philippines, ANZ Bank
Lasting 30 minutes each, these interactive roundtables are a fantastic opportunity for you to voice your opinions, share experiences and ask the questions that are most pertinent to you and your organisation. Not only will you walk away with customised solution to your questions, you will also make new contacts along the way.
1.BIG DATA IN HR: Reducing Workforce Costs with Talent Analytics
- Where can the application of analytics and technologies be of most value for HR leaders?
- What direction will talent analytics take over the next few years?
- Utilising employee data to drive HR decisions and how to strike a balance between data collection and employee privacy
- How can predictive analytics help identify HR problems within the organization?
2. HR CLOUD: What are the potential challenges, key benefits and investment consideration?
- User accessibility - Creating the appropriate user settings to ensure that only the essential people have access to sensitive employee and company data
- Cost advantages - Solutions can be realized up front with no expensive upgrades and maintenance, no installation costs, and no hidden fees
- Data security – Leveraging third-party security agent to prevent information leakage
3. ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION (RPA) – A Game Changer for Improving Service Delivery, Enhancing Productivity & Reducing Costs
- Developing a business case for RPA investment – How does this fit in with your SSC’s short and long-term goals
- Investigating where and how to apply RPA to maximise results
- Gaining IT and company-wide buy-in for automation activities
4. MOBILE HR SOFTWARE: Improving worker productivity, real-time decision-making and workforce satisfaction with Mobile HR
- Exploring how mobile technology can be used to augment your human resources function
- Synchronising the HR data from different parties to achieve real-time data update and decision-making
- Engaging your employees more by simplifying processes and embedding fun features in mobile smart devices
- Streamlining processes to save time and labour with mobile Apps
Frank KooHead of Southeast Asia Talent Solutions
Nicola HuttonHead of HR Philippines